Today Lindsay’s here sharing one of her favorite keto-friendly sauces—chimichurri. One of the best ways to keep your keto eating varied and flavorful is to experiment with great tasting sauces. Chimichurri is one the most versatile choices as well as one of the easiest to adapt to you own personal tastes.
In less than five minutes you can have a double batch ready for the week ahead. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: none
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano (discard stems)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup vinegar (red wine, apple cider or coconut vinegar)
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen® Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
Put parsley, oregano and garlic cloves in food processor. Pulse until well chopped. Add rest of ingredients and blend until smooth.
Let stand for 20 minutes before using. Refrigerate in airtight container to store.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 273
- Carbs: 2.2 grams
- Net Carbs: 2.2 grams
- Fat: 28 grams
- Protein: 0 grams